Users online

Logo Design by FlamingText.com
click to get free Presentation

Followers

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Sunday 17 November 2013

Win upto 100 Stardollars interior


Hey dolls
Hhere is an offer for you to get new Interior of your own choice for FREE
all you have to do is to
1.Write your stardoll user name 
below
2.Invite Three members to follow this blog..
3.Ask them to write your name in comments e.g "This stardoll user invited me"
and you get free interior instantly after the Three members followed the blog.

But remember you have to invite new members already members would not considered

ADDVERTISEMENT: DAILY GIVEAWAYS HAS STARTED AGAIN 
Click here to enterhttp://www.bakbstardoll.blogspot.com/search/label/Daily%20competiton

So hurry guys.. this offer is valid till 24th November.
P.S: you can get any interior of your chioce for 30 sd if you don't want these interiors, If you will invite 9 members you can get 90 Sd interior
the method for following the blog is given in picture below


Note: Interiors will be given at the end of Competition to all winners
Budget Decided 500 Stardollars for this competition, it can be increase according to participants.
xoxo BAKBStardoll.blogspot.com

61 comments:

  1. beni sudeilaydamelek buruyı tavsiye etti

    ReplyDelete
  2. ladystardoll17 brought me here

    ReplyDelete
  3. 25fifi and i hope i win 2nd one cause i have the others

    ReplyDelete
  4. ladystardoll17 brought me here

    ReplyDelete
  5. ladystardoll17 brought me here

    ReplyDelete
  6. stardoll: natalia9rebelde
    blogger: Natalia Destephen

    ReplyDelete
  7. natalia9rebelde brought me here

    ReplyDelete
  8. My stardoll name is XBellaxXxBabexX :) What a nice comp! I cant miss a big one like this! xD

    ReplyDelete
  9. sudeilaydamelek yönlerdi adım elmas2ortak

    ReplyDelete
  10. XBellaxXxBabe invited me to this awesome blog! :) Wow its so cute

    ReplyDelete
  11. XBellaxXxBabexX invite me to the blog of the year! lol :P

    ReplyDelete
  12. XBellaxXxBabexX invited me! :) Wow i'm her 3rd member!

    ReplyDelete
  13. natalia9rebelde brought me here i love your blog ;D

    ReplyDelete
  14. natalia9rebelde brought me here! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  15. terezaknekna9 brought me here !

    ReplyDelete
  16. my stardoll name is monsterhigh4104

    ReplyDelete
  17. Convidada pela Bella_Swan_Esme

    ReplyDelete
  18. Invited by Bella_Swan_Esme

    ReplyDelete
  19. Invited By: Bella_Swan_Esme *u*

    ReplyDelete
  20. Stardoll user who invited me : TIYASWIFTIE

    ReplyDelete
  21. Stardoll user who invited me is : TIYASWIFTIE :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. babyfifimifif invited me here !

    ReplyDelete
  23. invited by : babyfifimifi . i am her 3 rd member !! yaay !! =) !!

    ReplyDelete
  24. RebelBowie invited me here :>

    ReplyDelete
  25. So I already invited three members

    ReplyDelete
  26. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  27. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Couturelovely : This stardoll user invited me ^^

    ReplyDelete
  29. I'm mis.fatima senden from club :P i'll start now

    ReplyDelete