Users online

Logo Design by FlamingText.com
click to get free Presentation

Followers

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Friday 7 February 2014

Win 100 Stardollars (Valentine Competition)

First Winner will get
2nd and all others who will Participate and complete the task will win

100 Stardollars
Hey Guys!!
New Mega Contest is starting now On BAKBStardoll.blogspot.com
you can win upto 100 Stardollars,

All you have to do is 
1.Write your stardoll user name 
below
2.Invite members to follow this blog..
3.Ask them to write your name in comments e.g "This stardoll user invited me"

and you will get as much stardollars as mUch members you will invite e.g. per member you will get 5 Stardollars, if you invite 20 members you will get 100 stardollars.
Apart from 1st person others Participants will also get stardollars according to their invited members. 

But remember you have to invite new members already members would not considered

So hurry guys.. 
NOTE: this offer is valid till 14th February 2014  
So have more fun and invite as much members as you can.
P.S: Non-SS dolls will get gifts of worth amount.
the method for following the blog is given in picture below

NOTE: if you wil not invite new member, or old members will write their names, your all list will be canceled .

Hope you guys Like this competition
so take part to Win
xoxo
Team BAKBStardoll

60 comments:

  1. Hale.Black
    I'll do my best :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nobody listening me ! How do I .... Argh ! +_________+

      Delete
  2. I invited Dolly and Sophie. I will be inviting more :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok my name is storieswriter1 i ll try my best

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll do my best
    wonderfulvogue

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. can you invite them, but not to make registration in google, and in another place? I will say that I invited them?

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I invited Duchessminecarft and Jasmine Sun

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cerdeniz invited to join this site

    ReplyDelete
  12. i would try my best
    xoxoxoxo lovelyprincess3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Replies
    1. Hi Lana!!!!!! you invited me right??!! @NikkiCat_ here!! ♥♥ ^^

      Delete
    2. reynier259. invited by LanaDelChanel.

      Delete
  14. LanaDelChanel. invited me!! Im thatpinaygirl

    ReplyDelete
  15. whats this? aw okay.. invited by LanaDelChanel. im johanne101 btw. visit me. o.O

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi. queenwcs here. Lanadelchanel. invited me

    ReplyDelete
  17. its pinkjhune here.... pinkbrittbratt invited me

    ReplyDelete
  18. LanaDelChanel. invited me im iamjamjam

    ReplyDelete
  19. Tizzy_Honey here and inveeted by Lanadelchanel.

    ReplyDelete
  20. BarbieSubhi invited me
    my name in stardoll is :theclassicgirl5

    ReplyDelete
  21. Anjuma.. Invited me
    My stardoll account is Morina1239.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Anjuma.. Invited me.
    My stardoll acc is called Shawdha..

    ReplyDelete
  23. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  24. im deynnalove15 in stardoll. and invited by LanaDelChanel. ...

    ReplyDelete
  25. BarbieSubhi invited me :) Good luck girls!

    ReplyDelete