Users online

Logo Design by FlamingText.com
click to get free Presentation

Followers

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Saturday 21 December 2013

Win Upto 100 Stardollars Clothes from Starplaza

Golden Opportunity for every one
Collect Stardollars by completing task
and we will fulfil your wishlist of clothing
Till 25th December 2013

Hey dolls
Here is an offer for you to get  your wishlist fulfilled
all you have to do is to
1.Write your stardoll user name 
below
2.Invite Three members to follow this blog..
3.Ask them to write your name in comments e.g "This Stardoll user invited me"
and we will fulfill your wishlist of clothing for 20 sd instantly after the Three members followed the blog.

But remember you have to invite new members already members would not considered
e.g. If you invite 6 members you will collect 40sd
ADDVERTISEMENT: DAILY GIVEAWAYS HAS STARTED AGAIN 
Click here to enterhttp://www.bakbstardoll.blogspot.com/search/label/Daily%20competiton

So hurry guys.. this offer is valid till 25th December
the method for following the blog is given in picture below


Note: Clothes will be given at the end of Competition to all winners
Budget Decided 500 Stardollars for this competition, it can be increase according to participants.
xoxo BAKBStardoll.blogspot.com

65 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mrs.Dtomlinson invited me :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mrs.DTomlinson invited me I am using it from my Live journal account

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My stardoll name is XBellaxXxBabexX :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. invited by babyfifimifi !!=) i am her 1 member

    ReplyDelete
  7. invited by babyfifimifi ^_^ i am her 2 member !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. babyfififmifi send me here to join this blog !! and i am here 3 rd member !! yayyy =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. babyfifimifi send me here to join this blog and i am her 4th member !! =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey , babyfifimifi invited me to join this blog !! =) i am here 5 th member !!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. babyfifimifi send me here !! to join this blog and i am her 6th member !! =) =) =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Replies
    1. she invited me! (me on stardoll: martin1147)

      Delete
    2. KiDs.LoVe invited me!!
      (my name on stardoll: EveQ)

      Delete
  14. my stardoll name is lilystar121

    ReplyDelete