Users online

Logo Design by FlamingText.com
click to get free Presentation

Followers

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Tuesday 26 February 2013

Win 200 Stardollars Competition

Hi all, we have decided to start a new competition for you..
You can win up to 200 stardollars by winning this comp..
All you have to do is to
1. follow this blog and
2.write your stardoll username in the comments

we'll choose winners by raffle
competition will end on 15 march.

the method to follow the blog is given in the picture below..


1st winner: 200 stardollars
2nd winner: 50 stardollars
3rd winner: 10 stardollars
4th winner: 10 stardollars
5th winner: 10 stardollars
6th winner: 10 stardollars
So hurry up guys if you want to win :)
xoxo anamCeleb



77 comments:

  1. hello Barbie! I join the blog and I want to participate. I´m Sofita-Mar from argentina

    ReplyDelete
  2. my username is: coolashwati

    ReplyDelete
  3. arushiluvpink !! plzz do it for me cuz i really need sd n i hv really wrkd a lot on my medoll :( :) :p XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I followed, my name is Saphiredakota2

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Doll : Lolah.Stars
    Seguidora giovanna_

    ReplyDelete
  8. I followed !! My username is: kazickiene

    ReplyDelete
  9. XxAcE19xX is my stardoll acc :)

    ReplyDelete