Users online

Logo Design by FlamingText.com
click to get free Presentation

Followers

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Wednesday 6 February 2013

Win 20 SD & Valentine's Interior& Dress

Hi dollies, 

Here is a new colourful comp

There will be 6 winners

Gown

 Interior
20 Stardollars

1st: 1 red gown, shirt & 1 interior 20 stardollars

2nd:1 red gown, shirt & 1 interior 10 stardollars

3rd: 1 red gown, shirt & 1 interior 10 stardollars

4th"1 red gown 

5th:1 red gown 

6th: 1 red gown

Just write your name below in the comments area

give my medoll a valentine's day Look & save my medoll in your presentation by clicking here

B4Barbie

(-to enter in comp you have to be a member of BAKBStardoll.blogspot.com other wise your entry will not be considered)


Thanks Last date 13th february 2013


B4Barbie


16 comments:

  1. My name is Sofita-mar, from argentina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi darling! My doll's name is AmyPunk34.
    Here is my picture: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-zsX2Qc1vX8A/URKhyezRcUI/AAAAAAAABO4/faBHmw8I2Ys/s320/Captura+de+pantalla+completa+06022013+152725.bmp.jpg
    I'll joined the club too.(Is in my pres too)
    Thank you, hugs and kisses from Argentina.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pinkyhibko stardoll username !! :) ! actually i am in this blog but i have put my brother's name and his pic!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi my user name is loveelmos_world and i would like to do the comp but how do u become a member of ur blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. shaziarani i am also pakistani n proud to br ryt :) i already do wht u said

    ReplyDelete
  9. my name is UnicornSaya...I am from greece and i dont speak very well english ok? i pyt your doll to my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. my name coolstarela and you are great 1000-1000 forever cool

    ReplyDelete