Users online

Logo Design by FlamingText.com
click to get free Presentation

Followers

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Friday 7 June 2013

Miss Stardoll For July Competition & win 100 Stardollars



Every month we choose one doll as miss stardoll..
Enter for MISS STARDOLL OF JULY
All you have to do is to follow this blog and write your Stardoll User Name in comment section.
And make your doll cool and Pretty enough to get selected
Theme: Yellow & Summer
There will be one miss stradoll of the month and Four other runner ups.
Miss stardoll of the month will get 100 stardollars, Covergirl of Glam Magazine and Blog..
Four runner ups will be models of the month in the Glam Magazine ..
So what are you waiting for..
Enter this hot contest below in comments area
Method to follow the blog is given in the picture below

on 28th June voting will start you can ask your friends to vote for you here in this blog..voting will last for two days..
Meet Previous winners at Glam Magazine  By Clicking Here 

83 comments:

  1. AmyDaDon
    me--
    http://tinypic.com/r/2r4llid/5

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ragamuffin

    Good luck everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wildgirlPixie1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gabeen. Please vote me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. kittyzoi13
    I am dresses for compettition
    in my green room!
    BTW I joined club months ago :) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. LaQueZoey (stardoll username)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have posted my entry for this contest in my blog (presentation)

      Delete