Users online

Logo Design by FlamingText.com
click to get free Presentation

Followers

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Friday 21 June 2013

Free Fashion Interiors!!!























here is an offer for you to get new FASION Interior for FREE
all you have to do is to
1.Write your stardoll user name 
below
2.Invite five members to follow this blog..
3.Ask them to write your name in comments e.g "This stardoll user invited me"
and you get free interior instantly after three members followed.

but remember you have to invite new members already members would not considered

So hurry guys.. this offer is valid till 22 June
P.S: you can get any interior of your chioce for 20 sd if you don't want these interiors, 1st three will get 30 sd, others will get of 20 sd interior.

the method for following the blog is given in picture below
xoxo BAKBStardoll.blogspot.com

33 comments:

  1. ninanayra is my username on stardoll

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want the 2nd one (bottom)

    ReplyDelete
  3. my name in stardoll is krekas

    ReplyDelete
  4. honeysupriya invited me

    ReplyDelete
  5. honeysupriya invited me

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am doing it ( momlauren on stardoll)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Joined by Raven roth invited me ( momlauren on stardoll)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Joined cuz of Raven roth invited me ( momlauren stardoll)

    ReplyDelete
  9. danielutzufrumy username for stardoll

    ReplyDelete