Users online

Logo Design by FlamingText.com
click to get free Presentation

Followers

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Sunday 30 June 2013

Win FREE 30 SD Interior of your own choice

Hey dolls
Hhere is an offer for you to get new Interior of your own choice for FREE
all you have to do is to
1.Write your stardoll user name 
below
2.Invite Four members to follow this blog..
3.Ask them to write your name in comments e.g "This stardoll user invited me"
and you get free interior instantly after the Four members followed the blog.

But remember you have to invite new members already members would not considered

So hurry guys.. this offer is valid till 3rd July
P.S: you can get any interior of your chioce for 30 sd if you don't want these interiors,
the method for following the blog is given in picture below
xoxo BAKBStardoll.blogspot.com

48 comments:

  1. stardoll- Pink_Girl21 I'll invite friends

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I invited my friends but No registration to google , and I can put my picture as
      Problem???

      Delete
    2. i invite Jessie (have as my picture,i tell) and iwanella iwanova

      Delete
    3. dear which one you want??

      Delete
    4. I want Fashion Midtown Interior 2 :)

      Delete
  2. I invite and my cousin-Ally

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pink_Girl21 -my friend and she invite 4 friends

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nasahira invite me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nasahira invite me

    ReplyDelete
  6. susuCharmer
    "Win FREE 30 SD Interior of your own choice"."BarbieSubhi invited me" ?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. invite three more members to get 30sd interior for free

      Delete
    2. BarbieSubhi invited me!!

      Delete
    3. Hey, BarbieSubhi invited me! ♥

      Delete
  8. Invited more members, can another interior by cheap?Architectur Glamour OR Architectur Pretty in Pink?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes if you invite 4 more members you can get another free interior

      Delete
  9. I invited: Guldemma1, Turtleattack, guldalicia112 and myloveforever12.
    I want the museum mile background, AND I LOVE YOUR BLOG, OK. you are reaaally nice. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and my name is unicornchainsaw on stardoll, xoxo

      Delete
    2. invited members have to write their names in comment section that you have invited them

      Delete
  10. BarbieSubhi invited me

    ReplyDelete
  11. I invited SusuCharmer, Hi There, One directioner (totally) and Extremely pretty (Barbie). And thats 4. :) Can I get the second interior ?

    ReplyDelete
  12. BarbieSubhi invited me !
    (stardoll name : jessie58diva )

    ReplyDelete
  13. Can I invited 4 and again invited 1, can I invited 3 more so that it would be 4 again and I could get an interior for 30 sd again ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you said me to invited 3 more but I want another one of 30 sd not 20sd. Can I ?

      Delete
  14. i invite Elena Papa in stardoll eldiCCandy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey, BarbieSubhi invited me! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. I invited Jessica, Aanchal (aware), Suvianna and aanchal (annah)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its four can I get the Fashion Midtown Interior This one : The inside interior (NOT THE BALCONY).

      Delete
  17. lindos!!!!doll=carol-martins1

    ReplyDelete