Users online

Logo Design by FlamingText.com
click to get free Presentation

Followers

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Wednesday 26 June 2013

New achievements on stardoll

Hello all 6 new achievements have been given in achievements sections and they are below

 




























A new achievement Mystery symbol is still mystery, my friend has got it. its look like this
You have to find it, for everyone its on different place, Like it can be in album page, suite or scenry, spotlight or anywhere on Stardoll.



Do you like them???
how many you have got??

14 comments:

  1. what's the meaning of"Mystery symbol"?? :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear, its mean you have to find the mystery Box hidden on Stardoll any where, it can be on messages,Starbazar, album, suite or anywhere, you have to find it.i have posted a picture of mystery box..above

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Dear, its mean you have to find the mystery Box hidden on Stardoll any where, it can be on messages,Starbazar, album, suite or anywhere, you have to find it.i have posted a picture of mystery box..above

      Delete
  3. i am looking every where on stardoll to find the mystery symbol

    ReplyDelete
  4. how is the photo of the mystery symbol????????????

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still can't find the stupid make-up bag symbol anywhere. I've looked on every page on the Stardoll site and still nothing! ergh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It takes time to find it i found it like in about 1-2 days lol ive had it my username is : PrincessPink851

      Delete
  6. Hey can yall do me a favor and like/heart my yearbook please my doll's name is Prettinpink25, if u leave me a comment on my guestbook ill like/heart your yearbook back,
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I found the mystery symbol :) It was quite easy, and I found it twice :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. i can't find d mystery symbol!! some1 HELP!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i have find the mastery symbol !!

    ReplyDelete