Users online

Logo Design by FlamingText.com
click to get free Presentation

Followers

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Monday 17 June 2013

Stardoll more deleted accounts!!

Update: Chantal81 Reactivated

 

Reason's are still unknown
If we got the reasons we can contact stardoll staff about their reactivation
lastly our blog has done great effort to reactivate  ILOVEHELLY's Account
Click here for more info about the reasons due to which stardoll accounts are reactivated by stardoll staff.


Guys help these dols to get back their accounts by sending emails to stardoll staff

4 comments:

  1. Hi, can you help me to get my stardolla back, they deleted it becouse i broke the rules. I don't even know what I've done. The account is hellogirl00

    Help me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think these designs that are shown here break any of One-Stop ruls :0

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey could you guys please help me get my account PUFFEE1 back? :c

    ReplyDelete