Users online

Logo Design by FlamingText.com
click to get free Presentation

Followers

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Tuesday 19 November 2013

Daily Style :]

Hello all, here is the Dress up of today for you
We have styled the doll in winter style
Today's outfit contains:
DKNY: Big black wool scarf
Miss Sixty: Harlene Long knit cardigan
Miss sixty: Mally love t-shirt
LE: Lace up pants
LE: Crossbody heart bag
Wild Candy: ice princess boots
PPQ: SS13 sunglasses
Hotbuys earrings
Do you like it?

xoxo BAKBStardoll Team

7 comments:

  1. I love this look! :))

    Please check out my blog ! :)
    stardollstarsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Hairs not my fave but out fit is a 5!

    My blog aswell! stardollmswcheats.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. woow i like this outfit !!! i don't like the hair

    visit my suite !!
    babyfifimifi

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this outfit, but I don't care for the hair.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the bag . Its cute :)

    ReplyDelete