Users online

Logo Design by FlamingText.com
click to get free Presentation

Followers

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Thursday 7 November 2013

Mod Market Closing Down Sale!!!

Hello all,
Mod Market shop is closing down and there is 50%  Sale in the shop
I personally don't like this shop's stuff a lot except Twiggy's 60's Painting and 60's beauty painting
no thing was much interesting in shop?
What do you think about it closing down?
Do you like it or you want a new more interesting shop on it's place??
xoxo BAKBStardoll Team


6 comments:

  1. Hmmm, I dont love it but oh well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't like the clothes :-//

      Delete
    2. Okay, ALSO the decor (but I do like it a tiny bit)

      Delete
  2. I bought some items when they released the collection. Something better must be coming on the way.

    ReplyDelete