Users online

Logo Design by FlamingText.com
click to get free Presentation

Followers

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Saturday 9 November 2013

Glam Magazine Stardoll November 2013

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com
 Model: beauty queen of Stardoll
Location: outside at Bakbstardoll Office

 Makeup by: Benacool
Model: B4Barbie
Photography by: Kinza Qaisar


Hottest Look of Month!!
Model: Anamceleb
Stardoll
YH (Young HollyWood)
1.Tuilleries Tank Top
2.NY Know shirt
3.Used denim
4.NY Tartat Shirt
5.Paris Bag
6.Milano combat boots
7.Mortal Kiss Pin Brooch
8. Animated Cat

Presentation of the Month
Click Here to get it for Free.
Visit site of Glam Magazine to see all edditions Glam Magazine Stardoll
Want to be Next Cover girl or Model for Glam Magazine?
Just sign your name below with your fashion Style.
xoxo

©Copyrights by BakbStardoll since 2011
Owners B4Barbie & Anamceleb at Stardoll

7 comments:

  1. My name is XBellaxXxBabexX :) And the style I go for is exotic and cute :) Floral or colour block maybe....what ever in new and in or rare! Love everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is kuldjevojka. My styles is crazy, cool , always different.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doll : ElegantBeauty.
    Style : I LOVE ALL THE STYLES it may be red carpet , classic. boho , Fashion forward EVERY STYLE !

    ReplyDelete
  4. My doll's name is silverribbon22
    My style is really chic and casual. But I really love everything ! There are so many amazing styles !

    ReplyDelete
  5. My doll's name is " LoveArtimis "
    Style : I always try to be different from others & be creative in styling

    ReplyDelete
  6. My doll's name is : Raili02
    My style : Well always something cute no matter what colour

    ReplyDelete
  7. doll's name : ankita.14
    my style : chick n girly but at d same tym creative 2

    ReplyDelete