Users online

Logo Design by FlamingText.com
click to get free Presentation

Followers

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Sunday 10 November 2013

Interview with MSW winner of 2013 Sweetskyangel


First Blog to Publish Interview with MSW winner 2013  Sweetskyangel
How did it feel to win Miss Stardoll World 2013?
I am so happy! I couldn’t believe it! I’ve never won a real prize! On stardoll I got so many nice gifts and comments, I would like to thank everyone so much! And also many thanks to Stardoll and everyone who voted for me.
Where did you find the inspiration for your winning Doll?
I really admire the famous Dutch model Doutzen Kroes, she always looks so happy and she is so beautiful. My doll Sweetskyangel is a little bit of her and a little bit of myself.
What’s your favorite thing about Stardoll?
You better ask me what I don’t like about Stardoll :) I like almost everything! I love to dress my doll with beautiful dresses or hot fashion, or dress her like a famous singer or actor, I also love to experiment with different hairstyles and make-up. 
What’s your favorite collection in general?
I’m totaly in love with Young Hollywood, but I also loved the Pet a porter fashion but thats because i love everything that has to do with horses.
Favorit piece of fashion item ever?
The Young Hollywood ” Miranda at met Ball” dress
Any advice you want to give to the other dolls on Stardoll?
If you want to make an awesome room and stunning doll, read the glamour and fashion magazines and watch fashion shows on YouTube for inspiration.
But most important is to be nice to each other and vote for real! :)
Screen Shot 2013-11-05 at 1.35.02 PM

Interview by Stardoll Staff
Published by: Bakbstardoll

7 comments:

  1. Oh I saw this on the Stardoll Blog! :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is a nice person. She deserves to be MSW:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She seams nice! :) She is the prettiest MSW yet i think! :) i saw this is starblog a few days ago! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. BORED! Check out my blog! stardollmswcheats.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete