Users online

Logo Design by FlamingText.com
click to get free Presentation

Followers

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Monday 8 July 2013

Very Important!!




Very Important
i have searched and find something really important read.

REDUNDANT REPORTS OF THE SAME DESIGN

Many stardol famous designers has recently been deleted because of an issue called Redundant Reports.
Redundant Reports are multiple reports of the exact same infraction over and over, in this case, recurring reports of an infraction already dealt with by the staff and the user. These reports are a serious problem because eventually it results in the deletion of the user's account for supposed multiple infractions (when in fact all the reports refer to the same infraction).

In the case of reported designs, Redundant Reports happen because even if the designer deletes their own copies of a reported design, Stardoll itself does not automatically delete the rest of the copies which exist in other suites. So for example, if the designer sold 100 copies of that design, every single one of those copies can be reported, despite the fact the designer already did everything withing their power to comply with Stardoll's rules.

I have brought this issue to Stardoll's attention before, but it went unaddressed. Now that I have recovered my user account, I do not wish to loose it again because of the issue of Redundant Reports, which is something out of my control. I deleted my design immediately after I received Stardoll's first warning; however, I cannot go into the accounts of everyone else who bought that same design and delete it myself - or else I would. But because I can't, that task must fall on Stardoll - because only Stardoll can carry on with the deletion of the design in the other suites.

In case there is some technical difficulty preventing Stardoll from being able to delete a reported design everywhere at once, for what is worth I would like to suggest one possible work-around: for Stardoll to delete the corresponding image of that design on their database, rendering the design invisible so that it cannot be reported ever again.
I believe fixing this issue should be a priority, because it isn't fair that one single infraction should falsely translate into many. Ultimately I think it is in everyone's best interest that this issue be tackled soon, before more accounts are lost because of a technical shortcoming, and also to spare Stardoll's staff from having to go over the same infractions already dealt with before.
I am hoping that other members might likewise appreciate the importance of contacting Stardoll in regards to the issue explained here, and for my part I would be particularly grateful for that because this has happened to me once already and I do not wish it to be repeated, not for me and not for anyone else.

- REPORTED DESIGNS SHOULD BE DELETED ALL AT ONCE AT THE FIRST REPORT, WHEREVER THEY ARE, SO THEY CAN'T BE REPORTED MORE THAN ONCE.

1 comment: