Users online

Logo Design by FlamingText.com
click to get free Presentation

Followers

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Wednesday 17 July 2013

Club Pakmuzik Covergirl of this week

ello all,
here is this weeks Covergirl of club Pakmuzik

                                  22Farah


Congrats to 22Farah
She has given following quote for contest

Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend!

she alos won 10 stardollars from club
you can also participate in this competition just by clicking

xoxo BAKBStardoll team



5 comments:

  1. Why doesn't this club choose a new covergirl???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyy! :) I'd love to participate but is this comp still running? :) Please let me know!

    XBellaxXxBabexX

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations..... but when wld new covergirl wld b announced?

    ReplyDelete