Users online

Logo Design by FlamingText.com
click to get free Presentation

Followers

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Tuesday 17 September 2013

Win upto 100 Stardollars interior!!

Hey dolls
Hhere is an offer for you to get new Interior of your own choice for FREE
all you have to do is to
1.Write your stardoll user name 
below
2.Invite Four members to follow this blog..
3.Ask them to write your name in comments e.g "This stardoll user invited me"
and you get free interior instantly after the Four members followed the blog.

But remember you have to invite new members already members would not considered

So hurry guys.. this offer is valid till 22nd September
P.S: you can get any interior of your chioce for 30 sd if you don't want these interiors, If you will invite 12 members you can get 90 Sd interior
the method for following the blog is given in picture below


Note: Interiors will be given at the end of Competition to all winners
Budget Decided 500 Stardollars for this competition, it can be increase according to participants.
xoxo BAKBStardoll.blogspot.com


59 comments:

  1. i', entering! my username is rosiettababe51

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Roseittababe51 invited me!

      Delete
    3. rosiettababe51 invited me!

      Delete
    4. rosiettababe51 added me and asked me to come, she invited me to this blog.

      Delete
    5. rosiettababe51 asked me to come, and she also invited me to come :)

      Delete
    6. say rosiettababe51 invited me

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. my stardoll name is monsterhigh4104

    ReplyDelete
  6. my stardoll name is sinderr3lla, please sign below if I invited you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sinderr3lla invited me!

      Delete
    2. sinderr3lla invited me

      Delete
    3. invited by sinderr3lla

      Delete
    4. sinderr3lla invited me :)

      Delete
    5. sinderr3lla invited me

      Delete
    6. sinderr3lla invited me.

      Delete
    7. sinderr3lla invited me

      Delete
    8. sinderr3lla invited me, good luck bb!

      Delete
  7. sinderr3lla invited me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm entering! My username is LivZebuNZ :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. misspaul2001 invited me

    ReplyDelete
  10. catarina4321 invited me :) GOOD LUCK MY GOOD FRIEND!

    ReplyDelete
  11. catarina4321 invited me...hope you win :p

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi I'm riya9696 and I'm entering

    ReplyDelete
  13. I-love-lucia invited me(: SHE REALLY DESERVES THIS SHE IS A very sweet girl,funny and kind as well! hope she gets one(: Very nice blog btw, I will be coming back for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  14. My Stardoll user name is Marielabear001, and I want to enter this competition aslo(:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. marielabear001 invited me!

      Delete
    2. marielabear001 invited me, good luck marie:D

      Delete
    3. marielabear001 invited me hope she gets it!

      Delete
    4. i was invited by marielbear001 and followed your blog

      Delete