Users online

Logo Design by FlamingText.com
click to get free Presentation

Followers

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Saturday 28 September 2013

Beauty Queen of Stardoll & 100 Stardollars

Hey all !
Enter to win
Beauty Queen of Stardoll
1st Round:
Just sign your name below
Make your Doll as beautiful as you can
take a Picture and  save your doll and  Put it in your Presentation
with the Title
 "Beauty Queen of Stardoll Competition at Bakbstardoll.blogspot.com"
we will check any time
keep it in your Pres from 29th September to 6th October

2nd Round: 
Voting


PRIZE:
1st 100 Stardollars and On Cover Page of Glam Magazine Stardoll
2nd: 50 Stardollars Model for Glam Magazine Stardoll
3rd: 30 Stardollars Model for Glam Magazine Stardoll
P.S. You Must have to follow our Blog
        Non-ss will get Gifts of worth amount
xoxo
Team Bakbstardoll

52 comments:

  1. make up or clothes? and LeniaG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donty123
    Pic in my.presentation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. visit my suite
    AwlaLovers
    pic in my presentation

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have entered, and my username is LivZebuNZ :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. visit me my nickname is twolittlecandy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweetchicklola
    Done in my presentation

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stokrotka322 Picture at the Bottom :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. How many photos can we put for the contest???

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can I put "Beauty King of Stardoll Competition at Bakbstardoll.blogspot.com" ??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. rim0305

    Pic in my presentation :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. ilaria122 my photo is in my presentation

    ReplyDelete
  12. Username: Liberty_Lane
    I've put it up on my presentaion :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. MoonFlower04 :) In my presentation :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. sweetie79978
    im my prez good luck everyone

    ReplyDelete
  15. My username is " LoveArtimis "
    The photos are in my presentation.

    ReplyDelete
  16. username - sandy10fun
    is in my presentation

    ReplyDelete
  17. elena_giibert done in my pres!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Up on my Presentation

    Username: cuteseleneHope

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nickname: saweraGirl
    Pic: in my prez

    ReplyDelete
  20. Do we get to invite people to join the contest? And why can't you add me on stardoll?

    ReplyDelete
  21. when it is going to held again???

    ReplyDelete