Users online

Logo Design by FlamingText.com
click to get free Presentation

Followers

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Thursday 16 January 2014

Top commentator of this Week!

This week Top Commentator winner is announced . 

Every Sunday we will give Memory Card to Top Commentator who have Commented in all posts
So today's winner is  Rachel Bye
She has won a Stardoll MEMORY CARD with 50 Pictures.
Congrats Dear!!  Rachel Bye  
Stardoll user caramelpop66
Note: Gift will be sent within 24 hours.
xoxo
Bakbstardoll Team

9 comments:

  1. Thank you for the free memory card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And hello everyone .. Add me on Stardoll BelleTheBeauty5 !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!
    Ps, I am going for top commentor this month or next month if it doesn't work and if I do win could you please send the 50 memory card to my other account that I use for photos? BellasPhotos :) Thanks so much girlies

    ReplyDelete