Users online

Logo Design by FlamingText.com
click to get free Presentation

Followers

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Tuesday 22 October 2013

Top Commentator winner!

This week Top Commentator winner is announced two days late, due to busy  rotuine.
any how
Every Sunday we will give Memory Card to Top Commentator who have Commented in all posts
So today's winner is  Nastaran
She has won a Stardoll MOMORY CARD with 50 Pictures.
Congrats Dear  Nastaran Stardoll User LoveArtimis

 Update: Gift Sent to LoveArtimis
xoxo
Bakbstardoll Team

18 comments:

  1. Oh my God.I can't believe. I really need it . Thank you soooo much Bakbstardoll Team & thx alot my dear friends hellen,silver miaon & liza :) My username is " LoveArtimis "

    ReplyDelete
  2. Parabéns a vencedora que faça um bom a proveito quem sabe na próxima eu ganho né?

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way can you please say who did become the winner of " Daily Gift Competition! Royalty Week LAST DAY 12 October " ?? THX

    ReplyDelete
  4. mention not nastran

    ReplyDelete
  5. boneca = carol-Martins1 me visitem ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. WELL DONE BUBZ!!! :) You deserve it!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! I'm trying my best :) Please follow my blog stardollmswcheats.blogspot.com :) thanks if you do :)

    ReplyDelete