Users online

Logo Design by FlamingText.com
click to get free Presentation

Followers

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Wednesday 23 October 2013

Important Bakbstardoll Winners!

Dear Members,
our News Team member Mounamstylista was busy from Last some days, so she had not sent msgs to some winners and gifts were delay
we are sorry for the delay
So here we are going to announce them once again
today all the gifts will be sent.
Beauty contest winners
2nd Vanitosa0  50 Stardollarsand 3rd LadyManrie30 Stardollars



Roylty week daily comp winers are

Donty123  
XBellaxXxBabexX
arina7  

Gifts are sent to Royalty week winners.
NOTE: We are Starting Daily gift Competition week again from 28th October.

PS. Glam Magazine will be Published Soon with Special News of MSW 2013.
xoxo

12 comments:

  1. once again congratulations to them

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Thank you soo much!
    -Donty123

    ReplyDelete
  3. jeej! But where can i get the money bocouse I'm not a superstar? :)I'm LadyManrie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey guys congratulations to you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you please make some presentations for Holloween . It will be cool

    ReplyDelete
  6. boneca = carol-Martins1 me visitem ...

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG!!! I can't beleive I won! This is the first time I have ever won anything :)Thank you SOOO much!! I love it and your blog! XD Check out my suite to see me with it :)

    ReplyDelete