Users online

Logo Design by FlamingText.com
click to get free Presentation

Followers

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Sunday 12 May 2013

Need Authors!! Signup

hi dollies,
we need authors for our blog
if you can write well in good English tell us in comments section
1.you have to be a member in blog
2.Tell below about what topic you can write
3.You have to  be serious about writing
Thanks
Rules: post any news from stardoll Like new shops, weekly hotbuys, contests, Free stuff very first than anyone else..attacth a picture..put a label..
For one week you will be on trial, if you do a good Job you will be permanent writer with Monthly Payment.

4 comments:

  1. 1. I am a member of a blog.
    2. The topic I would like to work shall be Free Stuff!
    3. I shall be serious :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok..we will consider you..soon you will get a form

      Delete
  2. 1. I am a follower of this blog!
    2. news/presentations
    3. I will be. I am a writer for 3 of my own blogs and another blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey it's me sofijasofi2!
    1.Follower
    2.Anything but not graphic :/
    3.I'll be!

    ReplyDelete