Users online

Logo Design by FlamingText.com
click to get free Presentation

Followers

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Sunday 5 May 2013

Glam Maganzine New Addition




 

Interview with Miss Stardoll of the Month Psyxotic


HELLO!!
FIRST OF ALL CONGRATES FOR BEING MISS STARDOLL OF THE MONTH (MAY)

Q.TELL US SOMETHING  ABOUT YOU?
ANS. Well I'm 18 years old lithuanian girl. I've been in stardoll since 2009. I've never won any contest until now :)

Q.WHAT ARE YOUR FEELINGS AS MISS STARDOLL OF THE MONTH?
ANS. I feel amazing! There's no better feeling on stardoll ''life'' than being noticed.

Q.WHAT IS YOUR STYLE?
ANS.I don't have any style. I wear whatever I want and however I want. One day I can be calssy lady and other day I can be hippie..

Q.STARDOLL'S WHICH ACHIEVEMNET YOU WANT TO GET FIRST??
ANS. I think that like every other girl on stardoll I would love to become a Cover Girl.

Q.ONE THING YOU LOVE TO DO ON STARDOLL?
ANS.I LOVE to style my medoll! I change her every day, sometimes twice a day.

Q.IN REAL LIFE WHAT IS YOUR PASSION?
ANS.I haven't found my real passion yet, but I still have a life time to do that :)

Q.ANY MESSAGE FOR NEXT MISS STARDOLL OF MONTH COMPETITION PARTICIPANTS?
ANS.Yes, I would recommend them to be original and don't be afraid of being different!

THANKS
Next comp is starting tomorrow for Miss stardoll world June


3 comments: