Users online

Logo Design by FlamingText.com
click to get free Presentation

Followers

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Sunday 16 March 2014

Real Picture for Stardoll Presentation

Today i'm going to give some real pictures for your Stardoll Presentation
when you click on My Pic 1 you can view real picture, you can have this into your stardoll presentation



First picture is  BAKBStardoll wallpaper
2nd Twilight Picture
3rd Nothing Girl picture
4th B4Barbie Picture
Just Drag and drop these My Pic 1,2,3,4 into your Stardol presentation and click save



My pic 1
My pic 2
My pic 3
My pic 4

If you want your Picture for your stardoll presentation
tell me your  Picture you want to upload or give me link i'll do it for you


xoxo
Presentation Team BAKBStardoll

7 comments:

  1. they look good :)
    ~ wonderfulvogue

    ReplyDelete
  2. can u plz plz plz add a Virat KohLi picture ..:D all u hve to do is just type Virat Kohli on google takke any pic u like which is damn smart and plz add it .I would be thankful 2 yu..:)
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. please please one direction!!!! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:One_Direction_Midnight_Memories_(Official_Album_Cover).png

    ReplyDelete
  4. can u do a percy jackson one plz! also are the sound ones just for ss?

    ReplyDelete