Users online

Logo Design by FlamingText.com
click to get free Presentation

Followers

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Thursday 28 March 2013

Warning for all Dolls on stardoll

Anyway, I have some things to tell you:
1)Please don't visit sites that end with ".p.ht" I also would suggest avoiding  ".tk" sites. Why? Because those may be not safe sites, because these days anyone can make a website, so those might end up as fake proxies. I'm telling you that as recently there was a girl who posted such site on comments. Be aware.
2)I bet you sometimes feel annoyed because of advertisements on proxies. UNLESS you are using AdBlock application on your internet browser, Just search for it on google.com or click here - it blocks any kind of ads, so there no longer will be any pop-ups [: I am personally been using this for some time to say it's working and safe.
3)This blog daily gets so many visits that I'm thinking of new kind of posts - no worries, they won't cover the free stuff posts - they'd be next to About/Labels on top of page, in specific page
4)Anyone who has made youtube stardoll videos? I am thinking of adding "how to use manual proxy" and "how to find userID" and maybe some other instructions (tell if you can think of any) might be useful. I need a person who could make them.
5)Do you think that HTGF would need a Facebook page?
6)I'm desperate about how to get rid of spam and advertising of real life people. so if you ever read anything weird not related to stardoll posted, ignore it.
7)Plus I added "I like" and "Dislike ticking and a "Didn't work" option to tell if the free items is not working.

I'm now continuing with updating page and deleting no longer working things.
 Thanks to HTGF [: 

No comments:

Post a Comment