Users online

Logo Design by FlamingText.com
click to get free Presentation

Followers

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Saturday 24 August 2013

Miss Stardoll World 2013


MISS STARDOLL WORLD 2013



Now you can get 
Latest updates 
and
All info about Miss stardoll world 2013 just herealways check.you can advertise with us.
advertise your doll for MSW.below in comment section and the other section coming soon.


About Stardoll Wikipedia
Stardoll is a browser game based around the paper doll concept. Launched in 2004, the Stardoll website was attracting a reported 200 thousand unique users a month (as of September 2009); as of September 2012 there were over 200 million users worldwide.[1] Users can dress up dolls using a range of tools and can participate in interactive activities depending on the type of account they used. There are also "educational" games included in the site which are claimed to improve quick thinking.[2] Members can create clubs, in which they communicate with other members.

Stardoll
StardollLogo.png
Publisher(s)Stardoll AB; Mattias Miksche
EngineAdobe Flash
Platform(s)OS Independent (Web Based Flash) (Flash 7 Required)
Release date(s)2004
Genre(s)Ages 7+
Mode(s)Royalty and Superstar (Paid account) or Non-Superstar (Free account)
DistributionWeb interface
Best Stardoll News Blog
Bakbstardoll.blogspot.com

14 comments:

  1. Check out my suite :D
    Pink.DollyGirl

    ReplyDelete
  2. im adannainheaven please checkout my blog stardoll-real-lovers.blogspot.com and follow also visit me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going for MSW my user is Coolgirl185 please vote me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heyy I really hope all you lovely dolls will vote me rhiannachippy xX I will always vote back and even to get to the semi-finals would be ammazing XXxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Dollies,
    I am running For MSW too and would love your votes. To be even just a semi finalist would be my dream! If I make it a big promise that there will be a lottery win of 100-250 SD and of course I will throw in all my rares on my blog:
    www.fabulousstardolls.blogspot.com

    Please just Click that button,write your name in my GB and then If I get in you are automatically entered.
    Thank you all! :) -Donty123

    ReplyDelete
  6. please vote for me msw... monsterhigh4104

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please vote me for MSW my name is brasalexi

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'am Luckyann9 like everyone I love to be MSW even being a semifinalist would be beyond my dreams so please vote for me dear friends and write over my guestbook I will surely heart you back . Thanks and All The Best friends.

    ReplyDelete
  9. HEY GUYS PLEASE VOTE ME MSW 2013 X!! MY NAME ON STARDOL IS 47PILLI47!! IF U VOTE ME I WILL VOTE YOU BACK AND ALSO SEND YOU A GIFT WHICH WILL NOT BE A CUPCAKE!!THANKS XXX!!! <src="http://www.stardoll.com/en/campaigns/miss-stardoll-world/generated-banner.php?

    ReplyDelete
  10. vote me msw please hannah65334

    ReplyDelete
  11. Win 1 mouth superstar + 200 sd Bring me 50 to 300 votes for miss stardoll world , any member came by you should click in the CROWN pink and write ( your nickname + voted MSW ) in my guestbook , I will accept 3 winners only so,hurry before it's too late.my username is Alexxxx083!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Please vote me MSW guys :D
    onetaurus

    ReplyDelete

  13. vote for me for msw and sure I will vote back!
    am malisabeste set your name in my guestbook so I can vote back.

    ReplyDelete